Get your summer on at our inclusive community festival.
It’s a day not to be missed!
You can expect:
. Live Bands . Graffiti Jam .
. Drag Storytime . Silent Disco .
. Drumming . Arts & Crafts .
. Food Stalls . Workshops .
. BSL Interpreters . And so much more…
– The Beacon is a purpose built fully accessible building.
– No photography please! We will take photographs as a school and ensure that those who do not wish to be photographed are not.
– This is a free event but please bring cash with you to spend on food, drink and merchandise!
– We do not have a cash machine on site, so please come prepared.
– We will have on-site BSL interpreters available at some of the events throughout the day, however we cannot guarantee that all will be BSL interpreted.
– Adults must stay on site with their young people.
– No child supervision is expected from any Beacon Staff.
– Absolutely no alcohol, smoking or vaping allowed on site.
Stay tuned for the Lineup and tickets to be released soon!