Who can enter?
Boys & Girls UNDER 14
- Must be at least 11 years old on 28 April 2019
- Born between 1 September 2004 and 28 April 2007
Boys & Girls UNDER 17
- Born between 1 September 2001 and 31 August 2004
- Participants must have a physical or sensory impairment. This includes Wheelchair users as well as Ambulant Para.
- All participants must be able to run three miles within the time limit of 30 minutes
There will be opportunities for athletes to be fully classified before the race, which we would encourage you to do before applying.
HOW TO ENTER
Entry into the 2019 Mini London Ambulant/Para Athlete Marathon is now open.
Entry closes at 17:00 on Monday 8 April.
For further details please contact Michelle Weltman, the Mini London Wheelchair & Ambulant/Para Athlete Marathons Coordinator.
For more details: https://www.minimarathon.co.uk